Bipolar Electrotherapy (Diathermy, BICAP and coagulation) for Hemorrhoid
With half of the Americans age 60 and above suffering from hemorrhoid, there isn't any wonder why lots of companies invest for the research and development of various treatments. Some old tricks to be able to get rid of the piles are still used today but there are many new techniques. One does not necessarily need undergo a surgery for severe hemorrhoids, too. As a matter of fact, many physicians would recommend as numerous non-surgical procedures as it can be first. One of the most common options is bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid.
Piles - Those Bleeding Painful Veins
Hemorrhoids can occur in the lower rectum or anus. It occurs when the veins and blood vessels cause the tissues to clump and be abnormal. They are painful. They hemorrhage most of the time but even if it doesn't the situation can really become unpleasant.
Many Patients Do Not Look for Treatment
It is not because they do not have the money. Another point is that the treatments are not that expensive. It is mainly because they are shy to be able to admit and also to have people (even doctors) knowing what they have in those areas.
Treatments Options That Need to be able to be Considered before Going for Surgery
- There are many less painful treatments which one could consider before deciding to undertake a surgery.
- Some of them are the illness coagulation, hemorrhoidolysis, rubber banding and super freezing.
- In fact, these kinds of care is essentially painless.
There are two types of coagulation. The first one is monopolar coagulation. The second reason is bipolar. The latter is great for mild cases. Most physicians take into account giving it a try before recommending surgeries.
Bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid is also referred to as bipolar diathermy, bipolar coagulation and BICAP coagulation (BICAP stands for bipolar circumactive probe). It is a process that involves coagulation effect directly to the mucous membrane, which can be near the affected tissues. It is practically a surgical approach but it does not inflict so much pain unlike hemorrhoidectomy and other surgical procedures.
- With bipolar electrotherapy, the surgeons use electrical currents that are concentrated on the mucous membrane.
- The electric current should be applied in a very short period.
- One to two seconds are ideal.
- The electric current initiates the heat up of the affected tissues.
- The particular proteins from the mucous membrane will also help get rid of the abnormal cells.
- The procedure is much like photocoagulation except that there is simply no change to the depth that can be treated even in the subsequent sessions.
- This is why this treatment is only recommended when the hemorrhoid is not at its worst stage.
- It is best suitable for grade I and II internal hemorrhoids.
- It can be applied to grade II piles but prolapsing tissues are usually less likely to be able to react.
The Process is Not as Effective as Other Options
First, it does not control bleeding. Rubberized banding or ligation actually appears to be much better in some cases. Second, the rate to which usually the situation will be recurrent is at 25 to be able to 30 percent.
- Addition, studies show that bipolar electrotherapy for hemorrhoid does not come with a lot of complications.
- Only ten percent of the patients who undertake the task develop problems like arschfick fissure.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
Best Hemorrhoids Treatment, How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Fast, The Piles & Hemorrhoid Cream I Used
http://activedoctors.org/how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-fast-hemorrhoid-treatment-free-ebook . To learn how to get rid of hemorrhoids fast, with a natural ...
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.