Combating Piles And Preventing Bleeding Stools
Piles are also known as hemorrhoids. These hemorrhoids are mostly swollen blood vessels which are found in or outside your posterior. These are caused mainly due to completely widened or sprained veins known as varicose veins. These veins can be found anywhere in the body, but it is the knee wherever it is mostly found.
There are two types of hemorrhoids one which is found within the anus known as internal hemorrhoid and the other found around the anus known as external hemorrhoid. These are common with all age groups including teens. Pregnant women are the ones who get affected by this, in particular.
- The size pile can be as small as a pea or as big as a grape.
- It is usually white in color and occasionally in addition, you encounter blue color.
- One can suffer from internal and external pile at the same time, giving you a very hard time in your life.
- Some of the common and known reason for having piles is due to extending the time period to make use of the toilet.
- This puts strain on your bowels which in long run turns out to be a very sad affair for you.
- Expecting also contributes to piles due to increasing pressure of the fetus in the abdomen and hormonal changes.
Constipation and Also Chronic Diarrhea are Also Causes of Piles
Having a family history of piles can be one of the other reasons. Sitting on cold and hard surfaces for a prolonged period of time and even position can result in piles formation. Overweight and people doing hard work may also have problems with this complaint.
Some of the Common Signs and Symptoms for Piles are
Bleeding from the anus.
A Constant Pain and Itchiness in Your Posterior
Discomfort while passing stools.
Blood Inside Your Stools
There can be severe complication if proper care is not taken once you have been recognized for piles. You will find odds of infection which may lead to a great abscess, formed around the rectum and anus. This kind of abscess causes lot of pain and swelling.
There are some common work from home remedies which can be used for treatment of piles
Ice Packs on the Rear End, Along With Use the Ice Directly on the Skin
Proper Diet for a Smooth and Easy Way Out for the Stool
Thoroughly wash 3 to 4 figs and soak it overnight and have it first thing in the morning empty stomach. Again soak Three or four figs in the morning in order to have it in the evening, continue this with regard to 1 month.
- Mixture of 1 tsp fresh mint juice, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Drink this mixture three times a day for a painless relief.
Mash and boil 1 ripe banana in 1 cup of milk and drink this at least 2-3 times a day
Consumption of Buttermilk After the Dinner is Very Useful
Radish juice each morning and evening is also very good.
Treat External Hemorrhoids The 48 Hour Cure Cure External Hemorrhoids Fast without sugery
CLICK HERE http://safelink.info/hemcure The only safe way to treat external hemorrhoids. If you suffer form Hemorrhoids WATCH THIS NOW! This could ...
For tips on soil conservation methods, tiare flower as well as other information, visit the Gardening Central website.
Amy is a content curator at utihomeremedies.info, a resource about health solutions. Previously, Amy worked as a post curator for a news web site. When she's not researching new content, Amy loves drawing and LARPing.