Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal It is a small type of external hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the doctor's office. The doctor will simply apply some anesthetic and then cut remove the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) will be gone. Clot removal can be carried out with minimum small issues with an effective doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that could even be done in the particular doctor's business office without any special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band is actually positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it in order to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time and only one hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Called Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening agent is injected into the hemorrhoids, causing a loss of blood circulation. This will action will then bring about theshrivel the hemorrhoid shriveling.
- When compared to rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids just like it can be applied to multiple areas at once.
- However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids.
- Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids.
- However, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is done through aiming the infrared light at the bottom of the hemorrhoid, causing it to clot, next shrivel and finally recede.
The just complication to the present surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the warmth involved.
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids that are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this procedure, the hemorrhoid is actually surgically removed under what about anesthesia ? usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period generally lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up to 4 weeks at home.
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to issues such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring as well as an the inability to pass motion.
INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS Treatment How to TREAT Internal HEMORRHOIDS INTERNAL Hemorrhoids
Discover the The Only Holistic System Proven to Permanently Cure Hemorrhoids in as Little as 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more Information: ...
About the author:Get the organic hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/