Hemorrhoid Banding - A method of Hemorrhoids Surgery
You suffer from hemorrhoids, do not be disheartened because despite the pain and inconvenience caused, hemorrhoids are not a life-threatening nor dangerous malady. The longest that you will be in pain by hemorrhoids is two weeks. Normally doctors would advise surgical treatment regarding hemorrhoids treatment.
- Hemorrhoids that are of the fourth degree type usually require medical intervention though there are natural remedies to relieve you of this problem.
- The fourth diploma hemorrhoids refer to the particular prolapsed and the external hemorrhoids.
- These hemorrhoids are just too big to be pushed back into the rectum.
- Rubber band is used where the doctor places a special rubber band around the base of the hemorrhoids.
- This band will cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid enabling the later to shrink and later drop off.
- It takes about two weeks to the hemorrhoid to decrease.
- Of course there are side effects including pain and infection.
- Recurrence of hemorrhoids, swelling and also pain around the area can also happen.
You want to avoid the side effects of rubber banding next it's more suitable that you go and review the various home remedies available to eliminate hemorrhoids. The steps below can be used after you have undergone rubber band ligation in order to minimize the post operative side effects. These remedies are readily available in the grocery and pharmacy.
You can Try to Shrink the Hemorrhoids Using the Sitz Bath
You soak the buttocks in a bath containing warm water for about three times daily. Other than using warm water, you can also add in Epsom salts or herbal salt to the bath yet refrain from using scents and bathing soaps as these normally cause irritation. Using the sitz bath will get rid of pain and allow the hemorrhoids to shrink.
- Take lots of fibers in your diet.
- Fibers are found in abundance in vegetables and fruits.
- You can also get them through linseed, vitamin C and prunes.
- Their laxative property can aid in the development of soft stools.
- You can try to reduce an individual weight so as to relieve the extra pressure on the abdomen and pelvic regions.
- Added weight will promote the emergence of hemorrhoids.
- Try to exercise so as to control you body weight as a sedentary life style will simply induce hemorrhoids.
- Prevent heavy lifting as this will cause additional pressure to the pelvic and anal regions.
- You can also apply creams containing astringents, anesthetics and anti inflammatory agents to relieve the pain, itchiness, and swelling.
- There are many natural ingredients including witch hazel, aloe vera, butcher's broom as well as the bioflavoids.
- These are not only effective but easily available.
- Natural remedies are gaining popularity as they are not only safe but cheap and very effective.
- Eliminate hemorrhoids and prevent constipation from ruining your daily life.
- The home remedies for hemorrhoids will ensure that you will be successful in removing hemorrhoids.
Yoga Poses & Exercises : Yoga Poses for Hemorrhoids
Yoga poses can help to promote circulation to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Ease your hemorrhoid symptoms with the help of a certified yoga instructor ...