Hemorrhoid Facts And Treatments
The medical world a hemorrhoid is described as an enlarged or swollen vein. Hemorrhoids are somewhat similar to varicose veins that develop in the legs, except that hemorrhoids tend to be veins based in the anal sphincter. These types of veins cushion and protect the anal canal. Discomfort and also problems occur when these problematic veins are extended and tear under pressure.
Hemorrhoids really are a very common medical problem seen in both men and women, usually over the age of 30, with most experiencing hemorrhoids between the ages of 45 and 65 years old. It is estimated that more than a half million people seek treatment for symptomatic hemorrhoids each year in the United States. Of this half million hemorrhoid experiences, 10 to 20 percent will need surgical treatment.
- Most medical professionals fault the organization of hemorrhoids on prolonged sitting on the toilet and longterm straining because of constipation.
- Hemorrhoids are also very common during pregnancy, due to the strain from carrying the excess weight of the infant.
- You may are afflicted by internal or external hemorrhoids.
- Generally inside hemorrhoids, which are located higher up in the rectum are not painful, but you will observe bleeding.
- Hemorrhoids will bleed bright red blood due to their abundance of arterial blood, which is different from the dark blood in your venous system.
- At times a hemorrhoid will protrude from the anal canal.
- Usually these hemorrhoids, which are called prolapsed, can be gently pressed back inside.
- If not, a consultation with a specialist is essential.
External hemorrhoids are those that are itchy and painful and really unpleasant. If you go through external hemorrhoids you will see bright red blood on the toilet paper, or in the toilet bowl after a bowel movement.
Curing Hemorrhoids Having hemorrhoids is really one nasty skin problem. It can be a big bother as it is usually painful and itchy. Having it is also quite awkward for a few.However, there s really no reason to be ashamed having that because it is a natural way the...
There are Ways to Relieve the Discomfort of Hemorrhoids
A sitz bath could help to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. It is suggested that you sit in a tub of warm water for fifteen minutes several times a day. When you wipe, instead of toilet paper use parts soaked with witch hazel. You are able to get these pads at any drug store. Putting on any of the numerous over-the-counter hemorrhoid preparations will help to relieve the discomfort and itching.
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home?
Symptoms Of Internal Hemorrhoids & How To Treat Internal Hemorrhoids Naturally at Home? Click the link below to read more about this fantastic book and how ...
Prolonged Periods of Either Standing, or Sitting can Aggravate Hemorrhoids
Straining when you have a bowel movement is one of the chief factors behind them, and will definitely make them worse and much more agonizing. Don't do it. The cause of bowel irregularity may be not enough fiber in your diet. Take a fiber supplement.
Any Rectal Bleeding of Any Kind Should be Checked by Your Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-answers.com.