Hemorrhoid and Pregnancy: Are you a Candidate?
Pregnant women are susceptible to be affected by hemorrhoids because of the growing uterus. This puts pressure to your inferior vena cava and pelvic veins. Great news! You can deal with hemorrhoids during pregnancy. You do not have to worry because it will not put your life as well as your baby's life at risk with hemorrhoids. All you have to do is read materials about hemorrhoids and how you can manage it.
Hemorrhoids are also called piles. It is also a form of varicose vein. These are the veins that surround the rectum that are swollen and swollen. During pregnancy, so many physical changes happen. You have more blood circulating in your body through the veins. Your veins are going to be dilated specially those located below the uterus. The signs that you will experience are burning, itching, hemorrhaging and pain. You will see vibrant red blood on your stool or toilet paper following your bowel movement if you have bleeding hemorrhoids. Make sure if this happens, you have to tell your obstetrician even though you suspect that it is because of your own hemorrhoids.
What to Do
The main suspect for the formation of your hemorrhoids is constipation. Straining during bowel movements will put pressure on your dilated veins. If you suffer from constipation, make sure to get an advice from your doctor for bar stool softener. Pregnant women can still do something about their hemorrhoids. Here are some ways in order to avoid constipation:
Drink At Least Six to 10 Glasses of Water Everyday.
Consume foods rich in fiber.
How to Stop Bleeding Hemorrhoids - Stop Those Bleeding Piles
http://tinyurl.com/mbxjmrt - Stop the bleeding hemorrhoids with Venapro Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectum or anus. Although rarely serious ...
- Engage in exercise.
- The perfect exercises for pregnant women are yoga and kegel exercises.
- This will not help you and your baby to stay healthy but it will prepare your body to the upcoming delivery day.
Managing the Actual Discomfort
Apart from doing the tips above to be able to prevent from obtaining constipated, listed here are tips to cut back the discomfort and uneasy feeling.
- Always make sure that your anal area is always clean.
- Use baby baby wipes or wet tissue instead of dry tissue and paper towel.
- There are medicated hemorrhoid pads available as well that are more comfortable to make use of.
- Prevent standing and sitting for a long time because it offers an excessive amount of pressure on your hemorrhoids.
- Lay down for a few minutes to rest your tired body.
- Prevent lifting heavy objects.
- Let someone do it for you.
- Apart from pressuring your hemorrhoids, it is bad for you and your baby.
Apply petroleum jelly on your rectum to be able to ease and cool off your bowel movements.
Hemorrhoids - overview, causes and symptoms Hemorrhoids are nothing more than enlarged veins that can be found in the anus or the lower part of your rectum. They get swollen simply because of the pressure within them which is increased. The reason for increased pressure in the veins is the...
Sit on a pack of ice to provide you with a soothing rest from the inflammation and burning sensation.
- Take a warm bath enough to cover your hemorrhoids.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water and sit on it for a few minutes at least two times a day.
- Ask your obstetrician with regard to medicated creams.
- Do not just try any over-the-counter remedies.
- Remember, your hemorrhoids will go away soon after you give birth.
- It is not a big problem to include in your problems during pregnancy.
For more info on how you can protect yourself from hemorrhoids during pregnancy please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For This particular language visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish go to http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com For Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
For Some other languages visit http://how-to-treat-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.