How to Cure Painful External Hemorrhoids - 5 Natural Hemorrhoids Remedies
While there are several ways to cure painful external hemorrhoids, but simple natural methods seem to get the job done better than the expensive nonprescription products and prescription medications. Natural treatment is gaining popularity because these options not only cure painful external hemorrhoids, but also help you in correcting the overall system.
What is an External Hemorrhoid?
There are two basic types of hemorrhoids - external and internal. External hemorrhoids are usually found outside the rectum and rectum area or just protruding out from the anus. These are much more painful because they get exposed to various external items like water, tissues, clothes, your hands etc. External hemorrhoids can bleed and clot causing a lot of discomfort.
Some of the Quick Natural Cure for Agonizing External Hemorrhoids are:
Avoid pressure on the rectum and anus area as you pass stools. Don't sit in the toilet for a very long time.
- Keep the area clean by regularly washing and applying a good anti-inflammatory herbal merchandise.
- This can be witch hazel liquid.
- This herb has astringent properties.
- This herb may help in reducing the size of the inflammation and also strengthen the veins in the rectum and anal sphincter area.
- With regular use your hemorrhoids will shrink and turn into normal.
- You are obese, make a conscious effort to lose weight.
- This will help in reducing the excess pressure being utilized in the veins in rectum and anus walls.
- Drink plenty of water and make sure you don't constipate.
- You may have to make changes to your diet plan in order to make this happen.
- Start such as many fruits, vegetables, whole grains, wheat bran, and salads in your diet.
- Exercise regularly so that the blood circulation in the body and abdomen region improves.
- This will not only help to cure painful external hemorrhoids, but also improve the functioning of other organs in the abdomen region.
Yoga Poses & Exercises : Yoga Poses for Hemorrhoids
Yoga poses can help to promote circulation to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Ease your hemorrhoid symptoms with the help of a certified yoga instructor ...
Will show you a better way Cures Hemorrhoids Safely in 48 hours, Already PROVEN By Thousands To have Eliminated Pain & Embarrassment For Good ..."Are you sick of constricting your diet or even work - hoping for relief? Plus, all of the other "management" burdens of this in your everyday life? Click Here For Hemorrhoid Cure Nature's Way.
Amy is a content curator at utihomeremedies.info, a resource about health solutions. Previously, Amy worked as a post curator for a news web site. When she's not researching new content, Amy loves drawing and LARPing.