Injection Sclerotherapy for Hemorrhoid
According to the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), about half of Americans aged 50 years and above experience signs of hemorrhoids or piles. The disorder is characterized by soreness, itching, and bleeding in the anus or lower rectum. It can be caused by inflamed veins which swell. It can be grouped into two kinds. It is an internal hemorrhoid if the inflamed veins are inside the rectum. It is external if it is under the skin that surrounds the anus. One who has this problem can take over the counter medicine, undertake a surgical procedure or try a non-surgical approach such as injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid.
- Sclerotherapy is only one of the non-surgical treatments for hemorrhoid.
- In fact, it is one of the oldest strategies used for managing treatment plans.
- Other non-surgical treatment options include rubber band ligation, cryotherapy and warm coagulation.
- With this approach, the medical practitioner would inject phenol or quinine urea in liquid form.
- They are those referred to as the sclerosants.
- Their main goal is to get rid of the long-period but mild inflammation.
- The patients are usually requested in order to defecate before injecting the sclerosants.
- Defecating right after the treatment is strongly discouraged because it may reduce treatment's usefulness.
- The area to be taken care of is usually oiled and pain killer may be given.
The Sclerosants Must be Shot to the Hemorrhoids' Base
It is not entirely pain-free but the pain is experienced much shorter than the one experienced after a surgical procedure. This hemorrhoid management technique usually requires only a day for the pain to go away. It is really an outpatient procedure but most doctors recommend that you have someone come with you as well as drive you home.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
One of the benefits of this injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoid is the fact that the results are quick even if it is less costly than other treatments. The inflammation would diminish fast. One can see results at least a week after the fluids are injected. The hemorrhoids will come out of the body through the normal bowel movement, which must be pain and blood-free.
Calmovil: Relief for PilesCalmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Package includes all-natural supplement, topical cream, and homeopathic drops, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's ingredients have been used for many years to support proper blood circulation, help reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoidal veins. Now they are all combined into this special Hemorrhoid formula. Improving blood circulation, decreasing swelling and supporting healthy veins has been shown to relieve the symptoms associated with piles.
Learn More about This Product »
Another Good Thing about this Therapy is that It is Non-Invasive
This is why it is one of the most recommended to older people suffering from the said disorder. Unlike surgical procedures, injecting liquids to the veins does not require a lot strength and also excellent health.
Of Course, Any Kind of Treatment Have Their Downside
In the case of sclerotherapy, one may develop scars in the affected area when the inflammation is actually treated. Moreover, the medical practitioners limit the treatment to only three hemorrhoids per sessions. It can't be used for very large swollen problematic veins or third degree piles, too. In addition , the injected phenol is less effective on large piles, there is also a danger for thrombus. Another downside is that the benefits of this treatment are not permanent. The problem may come back after a year or so.
- Additionally, the injection sclerotherapy for hemorrhoids may be great for the elderly suffering from piles but it is not for everyone.
- It can't be employed to those who have other inflammatory bowel conditions such as the ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
To learn about other treatments for hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For French check out http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian go to http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Go to Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.