Internal Hemorrhoid Remedy
An internal hemorrhoid is usually undetected because it does not have any manifestation unless the condition is already in its advanced phase or a blood vessel ruptures. The typical symptoms are having blood in feces or there are occasions where the hemorrhoid prolapses but returns by itself. When it does not come back inside the rectum, it can be pushed back by the finger, and if not, then it is already considered advanced. Another problem that happens with inside hemorrhoids is that the vein gets blood clots inside of, which usually is extremely painful for the patient.
Since this condition is asymptomatic, people seek medical help only when they see blood in their feces or perhaps when some of the signs pointed out are present and the disease is already in its advanced stages. The usual causes of internal hemorrhoids are lifestyle related such as dietary habits, smoking, alcoholic beverages and also reduced fluid intake.
Dietary habits is usually the main culprit of hemorrhoids, with low fiber and high fat intake, that causes constipation leading to extreme straining every time the person moves his or her bowels.
- The first degree internal hemorrhoid does not have any prolapse and can only be detected when there is blood on the stool.
- This can be detected by manual evaluation when the doctor probes the inside of the anus with his finger.
- Second degree internal hemorrhoids may or may not have bleeding but the blood vessels prolapse out of the anus and goes back in by itself.
The third degree hemorrhoids also protrudes out of the anus but you will need to push it back in as it will not go back by itself in contrast to the second degree. And the last one is the fourth diploma hemorrhoid where even you can not push it back since it is either painful or it goes back out when pushed in. This one is actually the type where there may be blood clots in the blood vessels and causes severe pain. You also need extra care in cleaning following defecation because any fecal material that is left may cause intense pruritusfrom irritation due to contact of the feces with the protruding tissues.
The diagnosis of internal hemorrhoids is by digital evaluation where the doctor probes the inside of your anus with his finger and feels regarding protruding tissues in the rectal vault. This is the traditional diagnostic procedure being done before and are still being made by many physicians, especially those who do not have the high tech diagnostic tools.
Another method of prognosis is as simple as direct visualization using an anoscope, wherein a small tube with a probe at the end is introduced inside the anus and the other end is employed by the doctor to look inside the rectal vault. At times it can also be connected to a screen so even the patient could see inside and know what it looks like.
Hemorrhoids Natural Remedies : How To Shrink Hemorrhoids Fast and Naturally
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
- After diagnosis, treatment should be started depending on the severity, from drugs in order to surgery.
- However, this is not the end of internal hemorrhoid since there is a need to prevent its recurrence.
- Dietary modification is needed as well as healthy lifestyle is needed to ensure the internal hemorrhoid is gone for good.
- Internal hemorrhoid is only found when you find blood on bar stool or even when it had advanced in order to severe stages.
- Below are a few ways on how to know that you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Amy is a content curator at utihomeremedies.info, a resource about health solutions. Previously, Amy worked as a post curator for a news web site. When she's not researching new content, Amy loves drawing and LARPing.