Prolapsed hemorrhoids is a medical condition and can be defined as swollen or enlarged veins, which appear around the anus region. Prolapsed hemorrhoids is actually quite often seen as an major symptoms, such as itching, painful irritation, as well as moderate in order to stern bleeding from the anus. This results in a feeling of uneasiness in the anus region. As it is, the problem could be broadly categorized into two categories, i.e. internal hemorrhoid and external hemorrhoid. In case of Internal Piles, the swelling of the veins take place, inside the anus; whereas in case of outside Piles, the swelling appears outside the anal sphincter.
- Normal circumstances, the internal piles do not appear out of the anus.
- Nevertheless, in case the hemorrhoid will get excessively enlarged, then in that case they tend to be able to bulge out of the rectum.
- Such a situation is referred to as prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- In this condition, the protrusions emerge as a small grouping of soft tissues; which are reddish in color.
- They are wet and usually are covered with rectal mucus.
- To begin with, the condition is not painful as such.
- However, in case the condition gets severe, which is usually in the later stages, then in that case, they fully bulge out of the anus.
- This might further result in blood clotting, which would lead to a condition, which is referred to as thrombosed hemorrhoids.
This condition is a result of incorrect food habits, old age, heredity factors, as well as pregnancy, aside from quite a few other factors. As it is, all the remedies and treatment, which are used for the treatment of normal hemorrhoid, can be used for the treatment of prolapsed hemorrhoids. These therapies usually revolve around natural procedures, such as increasing the intake of high fiber foods, increasing the consumption of fluids, staying away from addiction to alcohol, tobacco or smoking, as well as proper exercise. Apart from these kinds of, warm water baths, applying ice packs on the affected area and also using creams and products on the affected area, are other remedies regarding this condition.
- However, in case the situation is very severe, then in that case, surgery is the only option, that could work.
- So that you can decide, the course of treatment, the severity of the situation needs to be judged.
- The condition can be categorized into four degrees, i.e. first degree, second degree, third degree, as well as fourth degree.
- In case of the first degree, the protrusion does not bulge out of the anus.
- In the event of second degree, that protrudes from the anus, but moves in and out of the rectal opening, without manual treatment.
- Regarding the third degree, the hemorrhoids protrude out of the anus and also have to be inserted manually in the anus.
- The fourth degree may be the most severe problem, in which the protrusion can not be introduced even manually.
- In such a condition, surgery is the only option.
Hemorrhoids Treatment Guide : How To Prevent Hemorrhoids
Learn How To Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally in 2 Days! Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently Without Surgery. CLICK HERE ▻▻▻ http://www.
An individual are suffering from hemorrhoids then feel free to visit a hemorrhoid doctor