Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids tend to be very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid sufferers are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement as well as lumps in anus. The most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outside anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's essential to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- A number of the safe methods to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty surroundings. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry at all times. After defecating, gently wash your own anus with warm water and soap. Clean it gently with a wet wipe or moist cloth. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas encourage bacteria in order to thrive.
- Cream - A medicated product may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not help to make the problem go away permanently; however, it will ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- An excellent hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients may be the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to deal with hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Incorporate foods high in fiber in your meals.
- Fiber aids in the softening of stools thus creating bowel movement easier with less strain.
- Straining can aggravate signs and symptoms and could cause anal lumps in order to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- A number of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink healthy beverages like fiber juices. Additionally, there are powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe to be able to drink a few times a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water treatment can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a package with warm water and sit on it for 15 to Twenty minutes to saturate your pelvic location. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be distributed by a cold compress. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination to be able to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Remedy Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural solutions to cure hemorrhoids.
How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
This video is called How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids?. Make sure you visit: http://curehemorrhoidnaturally.blogspot.com ++++ CLICK SEE MORE ++++ A lot of ...